My Facebook App Closes Itself

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    marloune et son p'tit chaton Index du Forum -> marloune et son p'tit chaton -> marloune et son p'tit chaton
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
oraele

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 06:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: My Facebook App Closes Itself Répondre en citant

My Facebook App Closes Itself
> DOWNLOAD

developer.android.com/resources/dashboard/… –Robby Pond Feb 28 '11 at 20:24 Robby: Thanks for the information. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. I clean the house, do all of the yard maintenance, clean. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . HarryB 95 Level 1 (11 points) Q: My iPhone apps randomly closing by themselves and some can't be opened, anyone experiencing the same problem? I am using iPhone 4s and 5.1.1, I dont run "jailbreaks" or ever jailbreaked my phone, its 2 days old. 29 answers Law & Ethics 19 hours ago When was the last time you watched TV? 122 answers Newborn & Baby 2 days ago What is something you associate with the color of orange? 58 answers Newborn & Baby 1 day ago Click me to see next set of Questions! . I was working for five years? until I got sick. Discover Answer . I had taken a nap about a week or so ago and went to log back on to my account. I couldn't. Has anyone experienced this problem before? The app is still OK to use, but this is a really bad user experience. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. How many points away is Real Madrid from the title? 31 answers English Football (Soccer) 2 days ago Why is there a lot of pop artists considered alternative? Best answer: It bothers me so mych that this is what reality has come to! Maybe it's because of the edgy teens saying who like their music want to be seen as cooler than mainstream? Years ago alt rock was the way to go with that, so now maybe it's alt pop? Best answer: It bothers me so mych that this is what reality has come to! Maybe it's because of the edgy teens saying who like their music want to be seen as cooler than mainstream? Years ago alt rock was the way to go with that, so now maybe it's alt pop? 14 answers Rock and Pop 4 days ago Did Nick Saban vote for Roy Moore? 9 answers Football (American) 7 hours ago My car insurance payments start in february if i cancel it this month do i still have to pay for the year? 25 answers Insurance & Registration 2 days ago Would Barbra Streisand become a Con if her tax deductions were removed and she had to pay what the left would call the rich's fair share? Best answer: liberals hate paying taxes. .. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Android app closes automatically right after lauching Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite I am writing an android app and testing in on my own phone. When it crashes, if you try to open some other cheap apps they will crash too. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. Once updated to 2.2, the problem is gone. It seems to me like they're just trying to sweep this problem under the rug. Thanks, I attached my phone to Logcat as suggested, but it just got weirder. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Looking for something in Apple Support Communities? The page you tried was not found. It was written in a professional manner.) it's deemed as 'spammy' or 'abusive' by Facebook's standards. It bought me. Maybe the cancel key got stuck? –Xi Zhang Mar 1 '11 at 17:22 Try the command line tool called adb to get a stack trace. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Who is in the right? It really hurts me and I have told him but he just doesn't get it and we end up fighting. What is his is mine and vice versa. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Support CommunitiesiPhoneUsing iPhone Please enter a title. Unfortunately none of those worked. I have updated the post with Logcat information. –Cristian Feb 28 '11 at 19:40 Not to knit pick but according to the latest developer dashboard. Discover. 89.8% of clients connecting to the Market are 2.1 or higher 5a02188284
great tricks for facebookfacebook like in jquery mobilego chat for facebook software downloadmembuat bot komen facebookhow to turn on notifications for facebook on androiddownload sweet wallpapers for facebookfacebook golden retriever puppies for salefacebook chat has yellow trianglecheat engine mafia wars 2 facebookfacebook.com.au new account

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 06:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    marloune et son p'tit chaton Index du Forum -> marloune et son p'tit chaton -> marloune et son p'tit chaton Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation